Prospective freshman please be sure to review OSU's new First Year Experience (FYE). You will need to fill out the UHDS application and request a religious exemption. Or we also suggest that freshman wanting to live at Varsity House consider dual enrollment at Linn-Benton Community College (LBCC) for their first term (fall term 2019). It is cheaper and will allow you to live at Varsity House because you will not be a full-time OSU student. 

Even if you are unable to live in Varsity House due to the FYE please still apply for future consideration.
If you have questions concerning the FYE and Varsity House please email Vice President of VH, Aaron Lane, at

Please take your time to answer all of the following questions sincerely and to the best of your ability. It is advised to answer the essay questions in a separate document and transfer answers before submission to avoid losing answers. There is a hard copy application also available at the bottom of the page for those whom would prefer it. The deadline for applications for Fall 2019 is usually around early April 2019, stay tuned for specific dates.

Housing APplication

Name *
Date of Birth *
Date of Birth
Phone *

A hard copy of the application can be printed out and returned to the Vice President at any time.